You can switch your payment method at checkout on your next purchase. To switch payment methods without making another purchase, follow these instructions:
- Switch to auto-pay:
- If you are making manual payments on existing orders, you can switch to auto-pay from the “Make payment” screen on your next payment due date.
- From your Account, click “Make payment”
- Select “New Card” from the drop down. You will be prompted to enter a credit or debit card if you don’t have one on file. We recommend using the debit card tied to your direct deposit account.
- Check the box below the dropdown to opt into auto-pay at this time and click continue to confirm your changes. You will need to e-sign the auto-pay enrollment agreement
2. Switch to manual payments:
- If you are enrolled in auto-pay, you can select manual payments at checkout on your next purchase. All existing orders and your new order will be switched to manual payments. We do not recommend doing this as it requires to you log in on each payment due date and manually make a payment. If you miss a payment, your ZebitLine will be frozen.
Any changes to your ZebitLine repayment method will affect all future ZebitLine payments. For example, if you were previously making manual payments, but decided to make auto-payments on your second order, all future payments on your ZebitLine will be processed via auto-pay.
Paying in full for an item at checkout does not impact your ZebitLine or the repayment method selected on outstanding orders. You cannot change your payment method at this time within your Account Section.