There are a few reasons why we couldn't extend a ZebitLine. A few reasons you may be denied a ZebitLine include:
- You do not meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the registration process
- Your information was entered incorrectly during registration
- Your identity could not be validated with the name, address, date of birth, and SSN provided
- Zebit is unable to verify that you are a member or employee of an organization sponsoring Zebit
You can reapply up to 3 times a day, so if an error was made, you can try again. Remember, no credit score is needed, and we do not report to the credit bureaus, so reapplying will not impact your credit score.
Before you reapply, please review the following section that most applies to you:
- You must be actively employed at an organization offering Zebit
- You must meet the tenure, direct deposit, and salary requirements
- Confirm that the personal data entered (employee ID and/or hire date) is correct and on file with your HR department
- If you find that you meet all requirements, but weren't extended a ZebitLine, please alert us by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be active military or retired military with at least 20 years of service to register
- Confirm your retirement date is entered correctly (retired military only)
- Veterans with less than 20 years of service, Reservists, and National Guard, are not eligible at this time
If you have additional questions, contact us at (855) 449-3248.