There are a few reasons why we couldn't extend a ZebitLine. A few reasons you may be denied a ZebitLine include:
- You do not meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the registration process
- Your information was entered incorrectly during registration
- Your identity could not be validated with the name, address, date of birth, and SSN provided
- Zebit is unable to verify that you are a member or employee of an organization sponsoring Zebit
You can reapply up to 3 times a day, so if an error was made, you can try again. Remember, we do not run credit checks and we do not report to the credit bureaus, so reapplying will not impact your credit score.
Before you reapply, please review the following section that most applies to you:
- You must be actively employed at an organization offering Zebit
- You must meet the tenure, direct deposit, and salary requirements
- Confirm that the personal data entered (employee ID and/or hire date) is correct and on file with your HR department
- If you find that you meet all requirements, but weren't extended a ZebitLine, please alert us by contacting customer support at email@example.com
- You must be active military or retired military with at least 20 years of service to register
- Confirm your retirement date is entered correctly (retired military only)
- Veterans with less than 20 years of service, Reservists, and National Guard, are not eligible at this time
- Confirm your school-issued email address is entered correctly
- Your school may not be found in our verification system. We currently only have the ability to verify educators at 130,000 schools. We apologize and are working on expanding the list.
- Confirm you meet the salary requirements and have continuously been employed at the same school for at least 15 months.
- If asked for your school ID, please upload the ID Card from the school you have worked at for the last 15 months.
- You must be invited by a sponsoring organization. You will most likely be invited through an email communication or receive a referral code.
- You must meet the eligibility requirements stated in your invitation
If you have additional questions, contact us at (855) 449-3248.