- Orders will download to Logicbroker at the usual times and will be immediately passed to Tango with our automated integration (Blackhawk currently has a 30 minute delay).
- If the order has been received by Tango, it CANNOT be cancelled
- Upon receipt of the order, Tango will send an individual email to the customer for each e-cert order. (If the customer ordered 3 Tango e-certs, they will receive 3 Tango emails)
- Each Brand e-cert will provide instructions on the Tango email on how to redeem the e-cert. (see Exhibit 1 for email sample)
- If the customer is having redemption issues with the e-cert, they are instructed to contact Tango’s Customer Service team.
Email Receipt Issues:
- If the customer did not receive the email, the email can be resent to customers in 2 ways:
o Emails can be resent to customers through Tango’s Portal (note: this can only be done once in a 24 hour period per e-cert) o Emails can be resent through Tangos’ customer service team. Email email@example.com if the e-cert needs to be sent urgently, send a request to Fulfillment Support.
- If you are not able to find the order in Tango’s portal, please escalate to Fulfilment Support