To change the credit/ debit card on file in your account, you will need to:
1. Log into Zebit.com, and click on "My Zebit Account".
2. Click on "Make Payment" in the "Payments" Section of your Account Dashboard.
3. Click on the drop down arrow in the box under "Pay Using" and select "New Card". You can also elect to put the new card on auto-pay for all future payments. Please note that you will not be able to put a pre-paid card on auto-pay.
4. Enter the new card information.
5. If there is no payment due at the time you are changing the card on file, you will still need to check the circle next to "Pay Specific Amount", ( Or any of the 4 options that you choose to use), then enter ".01" for one cent (or large if you would like to make a higher payment amount) to query the card. The changes to the card on file will not be accepted without choosing which payment amount you would like to pay today. Please be aware that prepaid or direct paid cards can not be saved for auto-payments.
**Please Note: If customer has a payment due same day and already on CPA they would already be in the waterfall process, they would need to wait until 9am the next day to update their debit or credit card.